Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New temptations

Sunday morning I put up our Christmas decorations. I finished around noon. About 12:05, I heard Dionne racing at top speed through the house.  She'd discovered the corner where I'd stashed our ceremonial family stockings and had snatched one of them.
SUCH fun! 
I retrieved the stocking from her pretty easily, but much more creepy is the possibility that she'll become interested in one of the ornaments on our tree.  It's huge this year. The cut-your-own lot near the Mexican border that we've patronized for years only seemed to have monsters this season. Were Dionne to begin tugging on it… the possibilities are appalling.


But she didn't have much chance to wreak havoc, as the three of us departed for Las Vegas Monday afternoon. Now THERE's a place where a girl can really get into trouble.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment