Thursday, November 14, 2013

Dionne learns to read!

She must have learned to read... and somehow gotten access to this blog. She must have read my glowing assessment of her progress yesterday and decided to show me a thing or two. The  open cream-cheese container that was on the island in our kitchen when Steve called me outside to talk to the stucco contractor this morning...



... was on the floor, clean as the cliched whistle, when I returned a few minutes later.

Happily for me (not so for her), there wasn't much cream cheese left in it.  Dionne loves cream cheese, with which we often fill her Kong and give her as a treat and form of amusement.

She says just because she's maturing doesn't mean she's stupid. (She hasn't yet learned to talk. I'm using my dog-mind-reading skills here.)



1 comment:

  1. She didn't regress. Since it smelled of cream cheese, she just knew you'd forgotten to put it on the floor for her and was helping you out.

    ReplyDelete